Associated Restoration and Construction Services LLC is an Insurance Repair, General Contractor specializing in catastrophic loss recovery from fire, water storm and other property disasters. ARC Services, was established to provide exceptional services to home and business owners in their time of personal hardship and disaster, while working with their insurance companies to expedite and adjust their loss.
Our goal on every job, no matter how large or small, is to provide peace of mind to each individual that there property and well-being is in the hands of professionals who care and understand the hardships they are going through. Our staff of highly trained professionals will take every step to minimize the impact of loss on the property owner and their insurance company while following high ethical standards and attention to detail while restoring their property.
OUR PROCESS AND COMMUNICATION
Based on years of experience in Associated Restoration and Construction Services has put into practice a comprehensive and customer care-focused protocol system.
Our Company motto:
To treat every customer with care and compassion as if they were family, and to treat every loss as our personal property.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitude
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mind
- Daily communication. E-mail, phone, text
- Adheres to schedules and does not waste time, yours or theirs.
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and construction techniques and equipment
- Certified in water, fire and mold restoration
- Drug and background checked
- Professionally attired with a personal I.D. badge
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things clean
- Thoroughly explains the process and welcomes your questions
- Takes photos – before, during and after
- Provides you with full documentation and job scope before any work starts
- Waits for your approval to begin the job
- Maintains a clean job at all times.
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it through a survey